Search This Blog

Saturday 9 May 2015

Mac Costa Chic vs. Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in 05 Melon Pop



Hello!
For today's post I decided to compare my two high-end peach/coral lipsticks. I have Mac's Costa Chic and Clinique's (get ready) Pop Lip Colour + Primer in the colour 05 Melon Pop. 



Looking at the packaging, the Clinique lipstick is soo much prettier than the Mac lipstick. But Mac lipsticks have that supersatisfying click sound when you close it; the Clinique lipstick closes quietly.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Melon Pop
Mac Costa Chic*

 As for application, the Clinique lipstick is very thick and smooth, and Costa Chic is much thinner but also applies very easily.



The colours are very different, and I 100% prefer Melon Pop. It is much more natural, and although it doesn't look like it in this picture,  Costa Chic is very light and weirdly unnatural.

All in all I prefer the Clinique's Melon Pop.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and it was helpful, and I will see you soon!

X Charlotte

*sorry for the messy application of Costa Chic. I didn't realise it until I wrote the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment